Today is #GivingTuesday and we would like to encourage people to support our cause in one of the following ways:
- We appreciate all donations, no matter how small, to our GoFundME. We are a small voluntary-led organisation and are completely unfunded.
- We are looking for people to donate their time to help us write grants to secure funding. Please see our blog post to find out more.
- If you are a disabled survivor, you can share your story with us through our (re)Storytellers project. We use these stories to raise awareness of disabled survivors experiences.
- You can also retweet us and share our message, the more people that hear about us the more change we can make!
— Disabled Survivors (@DSUtweets) November 29, 2016
— Disabled Survivors (@DSUtweets) November 23, 2016
Why not tweet the following to show your support for DSU
- Tweet: Support Disabled Survivors Unite this #GivingTuesday by donating to our #GoFundMe campaign http://ctt.ec/1saY9+
- Tweet: Support @dsbld_survivors create change for disabled survivors of abuse and sexual violence. http://ctt.ec/LxctP+
- Tweet: It’s #GivingTuesday and a small donation can help @dsbld_survivors continue their vital work. http://ctt.ec/37oNz+
Thank you for all your support.